Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hmmm.

It seemed like another average day. Something totally unexpected happened though. As i was walking to the bus station, i checked the time. "1:24 Pm" the phone said. Out of nowhere, some guy came behind me and snatched my phone away. I just stood there. And after awhile, In a disoriented manner, i started to run after the motorcycle with everything i had. As it blended together with the other motorcycles driving around the wet market, i gave up. I realized i ran the opposite direction where the bus station was, so i had lots of time to think while i walked back. I was smiling my head off, actually. Weirdly enough, i wasn't angry at that person. Nobody in this world would commit a crime just for the fun of it. i thought about that for awhile. Then it occurred to me, maybe he was in some sort of financial trouble? maybe he had some bills to pay? I'm not sure what his motive was, but i'm positive he has his own good reasons.

Whoever you are, I pray that God will bless you with peace of mind. That you may find solutions for all your problems. As for me.. I think i'm going to avoid taking that road again.

3 comments:

  1. gosh. you'r such a sweetie~ *hugs him* gah freakishly touched. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh! oops. i forgot this isn't private. XP aiyo nevermind lah. i can't text you so i'll show PDA here MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

    ReplyDelete