Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do i haveee to name every post? ):

Honestly, i'm not adjusting well to being phoneless. I usually fall asleep texting YOUUU, but yesterday... it felt weird. I laid in bed, totally bored. I couldn't sleep at all. I tried reading a book, couldn't make it through the first sentence as it was dark, of course. Tried drinking lots of warm water, but that only made me want to pee. Obviously not helping. Finally, slept at around 3:00. I woke up from my sleep, or more like nap, and discovered that my phone was missing. OH CRAP, i thought. It wasn't a bad dream. *sigh* now my cellphone charger is lonely. ): managed to Get through school. bad thing was.. a friend of mine, Gideon, has the exact model as mine. OUT OF NOWHERE, he said to me "OMG MARK. i just realized, this phone right, very GOOD WOR!!!

what are the odds of that? Comfort me. ):

*giggles* XD

1 comment: