I'm not sure whether people will actually visit this very humble blog but nevertheless, i will pretend that I'm some famous blogger, Like Kenny Sia and that people would be pouring in just to read how my day was.
And the pretending starts right... NOW.
"Hey! You're not Kenny Sia! You're not even related to him!! WHO ARE YOU?"
I hear you ask. There there. No need for shouting. Honestly, i can't find the words to describe myself. I've always had a problem with finding the right words for describing things. It sucks. That was one of the main reasons why i created this blog. To find out more about myself, and of course, to enable me to further increase my wordpower and hopefully, be so good at this, that i might actually get a decent score on my essay homework.
I'm younger than i look. Honestly, I like this part of me. I especially like meeting new people and making them guess my age. Nothing beats the face that goes "OMG, YOU'RE KIDDING ME." Sadly though, as i don't trust myself with a camera or any device that needs taking care of, you won't and WILL NOT see any form of picture or any colour besides black and white. In this blog, i won't add up videos as that would make it a Vlog, which i think is lame. Who'd want to go through all that trouble typing down fancy personalized links like www.blogger.com/IamPrinc3ssHEHEHEHEHEHEHeI love blueberrypie../ Just to view random vidoes that you can watch on Youtube?
If you know me off-screen, you would probably be shocked as i sound totally different here. I don't really talk much except of course, with the people i know. Some people even labeled me under "boring" or "depressive" or simply "not fun to talk to" Oh well. I'm just listening to instructions. Mummy told me not to talk to strangers :D
While i think of more stuff to say, excuse me while i make myself a piece of toast. This might take some time as my toaster is spoilt. No wait. I don't have a toaster.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! that was so super dee dooper cute XD
ReplyDelete